Monday, August 2, 2010

Tee Shirts are Coming!

Soon we will have commemorative 365 days of squatting tee shirts with a tribute to the memory of Amanda Miller on them (courtesy of Again Faster). The shirts are pretty bad ass and the proceeds will go to the American Melanoma Foundation. A great way to show support and get involved on this. I'll keep you posted with the details as they come.

Day 62

Front squat
315
405
455
475

5 squat clean thruster/10 chest to bar
5 rounds for time: 3:59

Day 63
315
405
455

1k row 2:57

Day 64
315
405
455

Hang Power Clean
265
285
295

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."

Read about Amanda at amandaredmiller.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Dave,

    How are your joints holding up from squatting that heavy every day? Your hips and knees are ok, I assume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling pretty good. After incorporating some recovery methods immediately post exercise such as stretching, triggerpoint, and icing I think I really turned a corner. Just trying to keep my body and spirits feeling good.

    ReplyDelete