Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me

Yes it is my birthday today. I am 28 years old. I do not always act 28. Some days I am more like 5. But today is my birthday so I can act however I want. I got off the redeye from san diego, went straight to work with an 8:30 client, then went down to Robs for my birthday wod. Needless to say I did my squat. Looking at the bar with 475lbs on it I felt so tired and empty from that sleepless night on the plane. "Come on David! Get up! Fuck sleep!" I said to myself. I thought about Amanda and all the Birthdays she should have had infront of her with family and friends. I feel lucky today. I am grateful for my life.

Day 41
315
405
455
475

20 reps 225 backsquat
40 toes to bar
60 2 pood kb swings

6:05

read about Amanda at amandaredmiller.blogspot.com

Coolibar brings Australian advances in sun protective clothing to America.

The name Coolibar comes from a eucalyptus tree found in the harsh Australian outback. Our company, like the Coolibar tree, provides welcome relief and protection from the sun's damaging ultraviolet rays.

Our sun hats, UPF clothing and sun protection swimwear were the first garments recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation.

While sun protective clothing is a new concept in America, it has been used in Australia for over a decade where it is now more popular than sunscreen. Our Sun Hats, SPF protective clothing and UV protective swimwear are designed to cover a maximum amount of skin, use highly protective fabrics, and yet still be cool, comfortable and fashionable.

Summer clothing doesn't provide much sun protection.

Often, too much skin remains exposed. Summer weight fabrics actually let through an astonishing amount of the sun's damaging ultraviolet rays - they usually protect less well than an SPF 30 sunscreen. For maximum UV protection in the water, try our Rash Guards, or while on land, check out our UPF clothing.

Coolibar stands for the best in sun protection. It's all we do.

Australians have made sun protection a national health priority for over a decade. Utilizing that expertise, we continually search for more and better options to keep people safer. Our research, experience, and dedication to the science of sun protection are the basis for all our products. We now offer SPF clothing, sun hats, sun protective swimwear and zinc oxide sunscreen designed to provide you with the highest UV protection available and to keep you cool, comfortable, and fashionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment