Friday, June 18, 2010

Moving to the West Coast!

Those of you who know me a little are aware that I am moving to the San Diego area at the end of the summer to open a new kickass affiliate with Trish Davis and to be with my wonderful girlfriend Glory Dawson (We've been doing a transcontinental relationship for 10 months now). We were both CrossFit Games competitors last year. In fact, she competed with the team and individual in 09'...insane!...and that's coming from me. Glory was close with Amanda, and has been very supportive with this challenge. Needless to say she is refusing to let me bring a free standing squat rack into the bedroom where I could leave the bar loaded so I can do my squat upon rising. I think you guys should get on her about that.

Day 23
315
405
455

Metcon with Orlando and Hobart:

5 rounds of
40 du
30 box jumps
20 kb swing (32kg/24kg for the Bobsy twins)

12:15


Read about Amanda at: amandaredmiller.blogspot.com

Melanoma in the United States – 2009 Estimates
New Cases 68,720
Deaths Per Year 8,650
5-Year Localized Survival Rate* 99%
5-Year Overall Survival Rate* 91%

No comments:

Post a Comment