Monday, June 28, 2010

A Superior Posterior

When I saw Glory for the first time I knew that I loved her and it had nothing to do with her amazing posterior...ok maybe her lovely lady lump had a little to do with it. But what better match for me as people would dub us the "Butt Couple". I remember I was so nervous for our first date I wanted to wear nice new cloths ( I really own nothing other than gym attire and camo shorts). My friend Denise brought me to Diesel and insisted that even I would look hot in these cloths. Pair after pair of jeans I found unwearable due to the tight fit in the butt and legs. I'm pretty sure I ripped a pair when I went to sit down. Who are these people who can wear jeans so tight they are like stripper pants. Finally I found a pair and they cost me big time so I had to convince myself they were totally cool and I didn't look ridiculous. So I was on the date with Glory and she looked so beautiful she said I could not stop smiling at her the whole night. But I had one problem, when the check came I could not pry my wallet out of my pockets. As I struggled looking less and less smooth I finally had to admit to her embarrassed: "My pants are too tight.I just wanted to wear my hotpants to impress you and now my wallet is stuck." Glory being the wonderful girl she is tried to make me feel better saying: "Thats ok. I have the same problem too." And that's how I knew this was my girl. So what's the moral of the story. Modern society sets trends of fashion that do not account for people who SQUAT!!! LONG LIVE THE POSTERIOR!!CHANGE THE STATUS QUO!!PANTS THAT FIT!!

Day 32
315x5
405x3
455x2

3 Power Clean
10 clap pushups
5 Muscle ups

5 rounds for time: 4:31

Day 33
315
405
455

Day 34
315
405
455
475

Read about Amanda at amandaredmiller.blogspot.com

More Facts About Indoor Tanning:

INDOOR TANNING

* Ultraviolet radiation (UVR) is a proven human carcinogen, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.10
* Frequent tanners using new high-pressure sunlamps may receive as much as 12 times the annual UVA dose compared to the dose they receive from sun exposure.10
* Nearly 30 million people tan indoors in the U.S. every year12; 2.3 million of them are teens.15
* On an average day, more than one million Americans use tanning salons.22
* Seventy one percent of tanning salon patrons are girls and women aged 16-29.13
* First exposure to tanning beds in youth increases melanoma risk by 75 percent.11
* People who use tanning beds are 2.5 times more likely to develop squamous cell carcinoma and 1.5 times more likely to develop basal cell carcinoma.20
* The indoor tanning industry has an annual estimated revenue of $5 billion.15

5 comments:

  1. That is probably one of the sweetest and funniest things i have ever read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same problem here...Try Adriano Goldschmied "hero" jeans. It's like wearing sweatpants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!! I love it! You guys are the bestest and cutest "butt couple" ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby it worked!! You did impress me with your stripper hot pants! What your doing is awesome baby....keep up the good work..........and I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete