Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Past Week

This is actually day 14 of the squat every day program. The rules are simple: I must squat below parallel at least 450 lbs on the bar for a minimum of 1 rep every day. Some days squatting will only be the warmup for a single or double in conjunction with other work, other days the squats will be for work sets. Either way my axial skeleton will feel that weight through the system.
Here's a recap of the past two weeks to get everyone up to date:
-Day 1 and two were good. Hit 3 work sets of 3 reps and oly lifts for 5x3
-Day four was rough, felt like shit my shoulders and feet hurt only warmed up for 1 rep and went home
-Day 7 I hit an all time pr with 475 for 4 reps
-Day 10 I weighed myself and I have gained 5 lbs
-Day 13 Warmed up to 450 then did tempo bench an pullup w 5 sec eccentric for 4x10,8,6,4,2 reps

Overall I'm still here, feel pretty good and trying to figure out the balance with other crossfit metcons.


Read about Amanda at: amandaredmiller.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I have a rotator cuff injury, and right now, I am squatting, sprinting, and squatting some more. Inspiration is good.

    ReplyDelete